Dr. Valenzuela writes on topics ranging from creativity & innovation to leadership and organizational dynamics. His work has been featured in journals ranging from Healthcare Design Magazine to Medical Economics to Medscape to name just a few. His publication entitled “Using Lean to Redesign Your Team” was a finalist for the Edward B. Stevens Article of the Year, awarded by the Medical Group Management Association. Please feel free to download the articles below by clicking on them
- Watch “How to Fix Health Care with a Comic” interview with youtuber ZDoggMD here
- Dr. Peter Valenzuela shares his story and discusses his KevinMD article, “Patient Surveys: The Quest for Positive Reviews” with KevinMD. Listen to podcast here.
- “The Cartoonist” Listen to Dr. Valenzuela’s healthcare journey on Rx for Success podcast here
- Listen to podcast interview with Doc to the Future on “Succeeding in Value Based Care” here
- Dr. Valenzuela discusses “Wellness Programs that Help Avoid Burnout” with Outcomes Rocket. Listen to podcast here.
- “Healthcare Executive, Cartoonist Adds Author to Resume.” Listen to interview with MGMA Insights podcast here.
- “Doc-Related… a Comic So True… It’s Funny.” Listen to interview with Docs Outside the Box podcast here.
- Interview with Medicine Redefined podcast on “Healthcare Problems and their “Comical Solutions.” Listen here.
- Dr. Valenzuela shares his insights on health care with Doctor’s Inn podcast. Listen here